3. If you used an email address to create your account, select the email option. If you used Facebook or Google to create your account select those options to log in. For Facebook or Google accounts, you will not need to use the email address log in option – skip to step 6.
4. Enter the email address you used when you started the sign-up process.
4a. If you don’t remember what email address you used, try the one you think you used. If it’s the one you used, the system will send you the link. If you don’t get the link within 2 minutes, go back to “Log In” and try a different email address.
5. Navigate to your email and tap the link there for passwordless login
6. The system takes you back to the step where you left off.
7. For current customers, the system takes you to “Your Account.” From there, you can update your address, phone number, etc.
If you’re still having trouble, please contact us on the chat box on the lower right of your screen, or call us at 510-891-1753.